Friday, April 2, 2010

October 2009

GO COUGARS!!
It's football season!! The time of year I feel I hardly ever see my husband! Works all week, and then off to the games on Saturday's! We love it though, and I love seeing Ben enjoy something so much! He has season tickets, and every now and then when their is an extra ticket...I get to go with him!! I love spending that time with him!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


We had a very fun, and busy Halloween! We were able to see all of our family, and enjoy some time together!!


The cutest Little Red Riding Hood I have ever seen!


These are my Mom's neighbors, Erin and Jackie. They have know me since I was in my Momma's belly! They have always called me "Punkin"...Zoey thought that was funny!


My cute Grandma making Chili! You just have to have Chili on Halloween!


4 generations!


Zoey with all her cousins! We went to visit Mark at the hospital.


Off to go trick or treating! She was so excited! She would walk past everyone that was dressed up, and say..."Hi Snow White, or Hi Clown"...I just love how friendly she is!


She was just as excited to hand out candy as she was to go and get it! She made everyone say "Trick or Treat!"

We had a great night!

1 comments:

BreeAnn said...

she is so dang cute as Red Riding Hood!