Saturday, April 3, 2010

December 2009

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
Zoey was so excited to go and see Santa! She took him her list. She only put 3 things on it! A Pink DS, a Sick Baby, and a Barbie. She said her teacher at school taught her that she shouldn't ask for too many things because some kids don't get anything. She's such a good little girl...I'm sure Santa will bring her everything she wants!
HAPPY BIRHTDAY BUBBERS!
I can't believe Dalyn is 4 years old!! We have watched him since he was 3 months old! Time just flies by. He is such a blessing in our lives. He has broken Zoey in, and she knows what it's like to have a little brother. They are really the best buds. Zo tells everyone she has a little brother named Dalyn. Don't know what they'd do without eachother!







We love you Dalyn!
MARK COMES HOME!
YAY!! The day we have been waiting for!! Mark is home for good! We are so happy for him and his little family! Hopefully they can have some normalacy back in their lives! We love you guys, and are so happy your family is back together again.
CHRISTMAS DRESS
I love getting Zo a cute little Christmas dress every year! This year I let her pick it out. She did a great job! It looks so cute on her!

Merry Christmas! This was our Christmas card picture this year...and I never got around to putting it on an actual card. Sorry if you were looking forward to our annual Christmas card...I know you are so bummed!
SLEDDING!
On Christmas Eve afternoon, we went sledding! It was so much fun! I haven't been sledding in forever...in fact this was mine and Bens first time going together. I forgot how much fun it is. Zoey loved it, and has no fear! I was more scared than she was. It was a great day, and so much fun!!


Joann & I

Sonnet & Zoey

Ben & the boys!

CHRISTMAS EVE
Every year for Christmas Eve we spend it with the Spencer's. We always have a nice dinner, and then a little program. The kids love it! I think they most look forward to Santa's visit. This year Santa was looking good! Must say...I had the hots for him!
What a cutie!


Enjoying the program!


What a good lookin Santa!


Zo said, "Mom, is that my Dad?" I said No, (I hate lying to her...but come on!) She said, "he talks just like him!"


Showing off their cute new jammies!


Mark & Joann's cute family


Time for bed! Made sure to have cookies and milk out for Santa!
FINALLY...CHRISTMAS!
YAY!! I love Christmas! I love seeing the tree all lit up on Christmas morning with all the presents under it. So magical! That year was the funnest Christmas yet with Zoey. She has been so excited, and that has made it so fun! She really didn't ask for much this year, so it was so fun to see her so suprised. We had a great day spending time with family, and playing with all the new toys!
Christmas morning!


Her favorite toy!! She was so happy!


All the loot!


We went out to Bountiful to my Grandma's for the afternoon. This is Zoey with my cousins Alan & Davis, so they are her 2nd cousins! They just adore her!


Me with 2 of my aunts...Monica, and Shelly.
I'm kind of disappointed in myself! I didn't take very many pictures! I will do better next year! Merry Christmas all!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREXLEE!
Can't believe she is 1! Once again...another year has flown by! We love baby Brexlee, and are so happy she has joined us. I can't imagine my life without Dalyn & Brexlee. We love them so much!
We love you baby girl!










3 comments:

Spencer family said...

I know, I look so cute in those pjs see you later today

BreeAnn said...

Look at you go girl! So proud of the updates! :)

Kiersti said...

Yay for blog updates!!! I loves seeing all of your cute pictures!