SWIM LESSONS
Zoey took swim lessons for 2 weeks the beginning of August. She LOVES to swim, and is doing really good! We are so proud of her! Ben could just slap me since I told her to plug her nose once...now she does it all the time! Whoops! I've always plugged my nose, so it's just normal for me. Hopefully we can break her of it! We love our little fishy!



She loved getting her snowcone after her lesson. I loved this swim school (Geri's), and plan on taking her there again next year!
GABE LAWRENCE
My Sister & Brother in law welcomed their 5th child on August 21, 2009. We were so excited to meet him, and were so happy everything turned out ok. Joann had a rough, and scary delivery...we are all SO grateful that they are both doing great! We love you Baby Gabey!
1 comments:
I loved swimming lessons growing up! Zoey is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment