Monday, April 5, 2010

Grandpa comes to visit!

Zoey was so excited for her Grandpa to come and visit from Kansas! We only get to see my Dad maybe once or twice a year. We had a lot of fun with him on this last trip! He spoiled us with yummy dinners, and fun activities...but most of all it was just nice to spend time with him. I loved seeing him with Zoey. She adored him, and was so jealous of Kim that he was staying at her house, and not ours. She asked every morning when she would get to see him that day. Thanks for coming out and visiting us Dad...we had so much fun with you, and look forward to the next time! Love you!
The first night he was here he took us out to Tepanyaki! So good!

My brother & Dad


We went out shooting a day! It was so much fun. This was my first time ever shooting a gun. I was really nervous! I'm a dork, and it took me a few shots...and my Dad telling me....that I was using the wrong eye to shoot with! You can probably tell by the way I'm holding the gun. I just couldn't figure out why it was so hard to see the little dot they kept telling me to look for! Ha!


Once I figured it out...I had a blast! I was so sad that Ben had to work that day, and couldn't come with us. He would have been proud!


Me & my Dad


Dad with his awesome kids!


Zoey with her Grandma & Grandpa. We went to dinner & bowling.



0 comments: