VOLLEYBALL!
I had a great time playing Volleyball this year with church. Our team was actually really good for "church ball"! Ben and I were also able to play on a co-ed team together. This was so fun for us! Our first time playing together! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Volleyball, and it feels so good whenever I get to play. My best memories of High School were playing volleyball. I always have dreams, still to this day that I'm back in school playing! However, I can never serve the ball over the net in my dreams...drives me crazy! Can't wait for next year!
MARK COMES HOME FOR A VIST!
We were so excited that Mark was able to come home for a few hours! This is the first time he has been in his house for over 2 months. He is doing so well, and is progressing so much everyday!
CHARITY LUAU FOR MARK
One of Joanns best friends put together a Luau for Mark. It turned out awesome! We were so overwhelmed by all the support from friends and family on Mark's behalf. People are amazing! Thanks again to all my friends and family that donated to this great cause...most of you didn't even know them personally, so thank you, thank you! We are lucky to have such great friends!
INDIAN DAY
How cute is our little Indian?! Zoey's school does such cute things with them...I just love it!
ONCE THEIR WAS A SNOWMAN!
Yay...we were able to build our first snowman of the year! Zoey loves building snowmen with her Dad! Ben amazes me at his snowman skills! The snowman is always huge, and fully accessorized! My ankle was sprained, so I just had to watch from the window :-(
THANKSGIVING
We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We had so much to be thankful for this year as a family. It has been a rough year, and it's nice to be able to be thankful for things, instead of dwell on all the bad things that have happened. Top 3 things I am most thankful for this year:
1- My little family. Our car accident was so scary, and could have been so bad. But we were watched over, and for that I am SO THANKFUL!
2- Mark. We have seen so many blessings through this whole experience with Mark. He and everyone else that has been involved in this whole thing has taught us so much. We are so happy that he is getting better, and better everyday, and we know that the Lord has truly blessed him to do so. He has far exceeded all expectations, and is doing awesome! We love him, and are SO THANKFUL that he is getting better!
3- Joann & Gabe. Just a few weeks prior to Mark going in the hospital Joann was giving birth to our nephew Gabe. She had a scary delivery, and again...things could have turned out so bad, but once again our family was blessed! Everything turned out ok, and Joann is healing and Gabe is healthy as can be. We are SO THANKFUL that they are both ok!
I have many more things I am so thankful for. I have a wonderful family, and wonderful friends. I have a beautiful home, and don't lack for much! We both have good jobs. We are healthy and happy...can't ask for much more than that!
Our snowman is melting!


1 comments:
Holy cow she looks so much like you did in that snowman picture...that is totally a Jenny smile!
Post a Comment