Monday, April 5, 2010

MARCH 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEN!
Happy Birthday Babe! We've had a lot of fun celebrating Ben's birthday this month! We've had parties with both our families, along with Zoey & I taking him out! Can't not gloat about him for a minute. Ben is seriously the most amazing man I know. He is such a good Dad & Husband. Nothing makes me happier than to see him with Zoey. He just adores her, and she adores him. He always has time for her...no matter how busy, or how tired he is...he will do anything for her. He has more patience than I've ever seen! Never have I seen him get mad at Zoey, or at me. He has never raised his voice to me, and never argues with me. He is always so respectful. I am so lucky to have found him! I love him with all my heart, and feel like the luckiest girl in the world! You truly are the best Ben...I love you!
Party with the Spencer's the Sunday before his birthday!

Zoey was so excited for Ben to get home from work on his birthday. She was anxiously waiting all day! She was watching for him out the window. She wanted me to take pictures of her, so we did a little photoshoot to help the time pass! Here is one of many!


She wanted me to join in, so I did!


I let Zoey plan our date...she of course wanted to take him to Olive Garden! I also let her pick out a present for him...she had the great idea of getting him tickets to Disney on Ice! Ha...funny girl! Joann put it best, "She gives the gifts that keep on giving!"


So off to Disney on Ice we went! It was really fun, and Ben was excited just to spend time with us!


She loves anything Disney, and was so happy to be there!


Such cute little buddies! Happy Birthday Ben!
WE LOVE YOU!
PARK!
Yay! We had a few nice days and were able to go to the park! It felt so good to be outside. The poor kids are going crazy being in the house so much! Can't wait for summer! Bring it on!
Dalyn & Zoey



All 3 of the kiddos, so happy to be out!
HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!


ZUMBA
Well, we all know that I LOVE Zumba! I found out that they had kids Zumba over at the rec center, so I asked Zo if she wanted to go. Of course she did, and she loved it! She did such a good job! She was able to do it the whole hour, and never had to take a break. So proud of her!


In her new Zumba gear! She was so excited to get exercise clothes!

0 comments: