HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy New Year! Can't believe another year has come and gone! This year has been a crazy one. We've had a whirlwind of events in our family, and hope that 2010 will be a little more quiet! We had a fun New Years Eve...very low key! We went over to Kim & Steve's...ate Cafe Rio, banged a few pots and pans...a few fireworks, and played a game of dominos. I was barely able to stay awake until midnight...does that mean I'm getting old?! Zoey had a sleepover at her Grandma's so we were able to stay out late!
BIGGEST LOSER!
My sister put together a Biggest Loser contest for our friends and family. It began January 2009, and went the entire year. It was great motivation for me! Ben and I both did really well. I ended up taking 2nd place, and Ben took 4th. I'm so glad that we both support eachother, and were able to help eachother reach our goals. We plan on losing the same amount again this year! Don't know if you will be able to handle all our hotness!
GABES BLESSING
Yay!! We have been waiting until Mark got home, and was well enough to bless his baby boy! It was such a great day, and so neat to see Mark able to do the blessing. We love Gabe, and are so thankful for him and his sweet spirit. He is such a little angel, and we just love him so much!


0 comments:
Post a Comment