THE GIRL LOVES ELEPHANTS!
Zoey LOVES Elephants! She has a ton of them. Anytime she (or me!) see one...I just have to get it. It's a fun little thing we like to collect! She's such a cutie pie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
I can't believe my baby girl is 5! This has been the best 5 years of my life. We love Zoey so much...she is definately our little angel. We can't imagine life without her! All who know Zoey just love her...she brings so much joy to all that know her. She loves her family, and all her friends. She is the most caring little girl ever. Always concerned about others. She had her special day at preschool on her birthday. I was able to go, and talk about her a bit and share a treat with the class. I was such a proud Mom! Her teacher talked about her quite a bit, and said what a good girl she is. I was just beaming to hear all the good things they said about her! Thanks for choosing me to be your Mom my little Zo Zo! You make my job easy! I LOVE YOU!
Thank you for coming everyone! We love you all!
FRIEND PARTY!
Zoey wanted to have her friend party at Classic. Her "brother" Dalyn had his there, and so she was dead set on it! It turned out to be a lot of fun. She invited 10 friends, and they all had a blast!

1 comments:
It looks like you had a great February!
Post a Comment