Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US!

Happy 7 Years to us! I can't believe it is our 7 year anniversary...that is crazy! This has been the best 7 years of my life. I love Ben with all my heart, and I'm so lucky he's all mine! Here's to many more! Take a trip down memory lane of our wonderful day 7 years ago!
(April 12, 2003)
Husband & Wife!

All our family & friends who came to support us!


My Grandma in the middle is my Great Grandma Lorene, this is who Zoey is name after.
*Zoey Lorene*


I love this picture! I have it hanging in my house!


We were lucky, and got married the weekend after conference, so they had the grounds looking beautiful with all the flowers just in time!


Looking young there Ben!


I LOVED my cake!


Ahhh, how cute!


The boys!


The girls!


My 2 best friends! The best sister & Mom in the whole world!


Ben & his parents.


Me with my parents.
*********
It's so fun to look back on these pictures! It was such a wonderful day!
Love you Ben!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! love the photos!!!

Kiersti said...

Great pictures! I remember your reception like it was yesterday.....ok, so maybe not like yesterday, but I can't believe how long it's been! The pics remind me of how beautiful your reception was -and YOU of course!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Jenn, I just got caught up on all the fun things that have gone on there. I LOVE that you updated, yes awhile ago, but I forget to check sometimes. You are darling, I Miss you and Zoey is absolutely beautiful. Love the elephant pic, that's so fun she collects them. :)

Happy Anniversary to you and Ben. Okay a month later, but hope you had a good one.

JaNise Hughes said...

I loved your wedding pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)