Friday, July 25, 2008

Day's of '47!


We had a great 24th of July this year! Our neighborhood had a little bbq and parade for the kids. I remember when I was little we would decorate our bikes and do a little parade around the neighborhood, so I was excited that they planned this...it brought back some memories! Sherice and the boys came over to our house, and we decorated their scooters and Zoey's car before heading over to the party. They were most excited for the balloons! They each colored a couple of their own. We had a great time watching the kids in the parade! It was so cute! They also had fun jumping on the tramp, playing on the swing set, and holding the babies! I have to hold those cute babies every chance I get, and Zoey loves to join in on the fun. We also had a great firework show! Thanks for putting on a great little party...we'll look forward to it next year! William * Zoey * Jarren




Madi and Zoey!




Jarren and his scooter!



William and his scooter!



Zoey holding baby Gavin! He's so cute!



Sherice playing with William!



The kids getting all lined up for the parade!



How cute is little Parker? Love those monkey lips!



Zoey thought this whole parade idea was great! Thanks to Madi for driving Zo's car for her! She's not that great at steering the thing, so I was worried she would crash into somebody! Madi was more than happy to drive it!



What a Diva!



Sherice and I watching the kid parade!



Zoey holding baby Carson!




Had to get my hands on all those cute babies that were there!



Watching the great FIREWORK show!



Zo & Mckenzie doing SpArKlErS!

9 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks Like lots of fun. I miss that holiday.

Shauna said...

Awesome, how fun!! I love the idea of decorating thier rides & having a parade like that! I'm going to have to steal that idea & have them do that next year!! Nice to have great neighbors like that too!

ellisboys said...

you got some cute pics, Zoey was absolutely hilarious with her animal sounds and crossed eyes! Definitely going to have to be an annual thing!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun they did a kid parade! Zoey's car is so cute!

Ashley said...

Jenn! your blog is SOOO cute! I love this. Would you be willing to come to my house and help me make mine super cute??

Hillary Corpuz said...

Looks like good time!! Your hair is always so cute, you are just always so put together. I am going to totally steal that idea as well, he he.

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Looks like you guys had fun.. I read kims blog and heard that zoey wasnt feeling good is everything ok? Do you go to the west valley fitness center? I think i saw you today when i was getting out of my car to go work out but wasnt sure.

Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun. I can't believe how big Zoey is! And hey it was good seeing you last night at Bunko, hope you guys have a great time in Wendover, woo hoo! Can't wait to hear about it.

Spencer family said...

What a fun neighborhood you have! Looks like the kids had a blast!