On Saturday we had a Birthday Party for my Mom. We had a yummy breakfast, and then had a water fight afterwards! Alan and Davis started it off, and then a few of us soon joined in. Zoey was the only one dressed for the occasion...the rest of us participated in the clothes we were wearing. It was so much fun. I would say I won Dean hands down, Steve I got a few times pretty good...and Alan and Davis were smart and stayed away from me! Ha! I love my family, and it was fun to spend time with them!








2 comments:
It was fun watching you guys. I'm glad I was the camera freak and didn't get too soaked!
Too fun! Nothing like a great water fight on a hot summer day! (also nothing like throwing a bucket of water on someone you love & would also love to payback! :})
Post a Comment