Monday, July 7, 2008

Miles Turns 7!


We just had a weekend of Birthday parties! On Saturday night we went over to Mark & Joann's to celebrate Miles's 7th Birthday. We can't believe he is already 7! We bbq'd, opened presents, ate cake and ice cream, and did some fireworks. It was a fun night, and we enjoyed spending time with Miles on his birthday! We love you Miles! Miles wanted a RED cake for his birthday!



Taylor and I had some fun with the camera....


again....



and again!



Zoey had fun sitting in her chair watching the fireworks!



Cute little Drew watching the show!



The rest of the gang!



Mark & Joann



How cute is he?! He sure loves his cowboy boots!

4 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Lots of fireworks and family.

Fuchs Family said...

You did such a good job on those invitations. One day I want you to teach me how to do it! Thank You.

Amy said...

Jen, looks like lots of fun. Okay I am so dang excited for our little get away in August, how freaking fun is that going to be? Even Jake is excited, woo hoo! I think I'm going to start a little countdown. Jake and I have not gone on a trip since Taylor was born, wow 7 years! Can't wait!

ellisboys said...

fun pictures, your blog is always so cute.