Sunday we celebrated Ben's Mom's Birthday! It was her 60th!!! For some reason I was thinking she was only like 55!! Guess that's a compliment! We had a fun night. Great dinner, (sorry you had to cook on your birthday, but it was really good!), and good company. Ben's Uncle Myron and Aunt Deann and their family were here for the celebration. They live in Phoenix, and were passing through to Idaho. It was nice to see them!
We hope you had a very Happy Birthday! We are glad we could help celebrate it with you! We love you!
I think there were around 18 of us their!


4 comments:
Thanks so much for the blog and the birthday party!!! The pictures turned out really good!
It was so fun to have everyone there who could come! I guess everyone will know how old I am!!! I guess it is downhill from here!!! Thanks
Happy Birthday Martha! Jenn - I love that cute scrapbook page - I need one of those like that in my book...
Looks like it was a good birthday a ton of people. I wish so bad I could have been there, I miss so much.
What a fun party! You're always so good at bring the camera!
Happy Birthday Martha!
Post a Comment