We had a great 4th of July this year! I had Sherice and Shellie and their families come over for a little bbq at our house. It was fun to get together with them! After that we headed over to their parents home for fireworks, and to celebrate Sherice's birthday. Zoey LOVES fireworks, and would just scream and yell in excitement as they would go off. She is so much fun! Enjoy the pictures of our fun night!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I loved Zoey's outfit. She looked so dang cute!
So this may sound weird, but you look totally hot in those pictures! I love your hair too!
I had a great time at the pool today gossiping and hanging out and can't wait to see you tomorrow! You are the greatest!!
Hi it looks like you guys had a fun fourth of July. I am jealous! Ours was just ok! Any way you need to come over soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment