This past weekend we attended the Moss Family Reunion in Kingston, Utah! This is Ben's Mom's side of the family. We had a ton of fun, and packed as much as we could into the weekend. We headed down on Friday morning to Bryce Canyon. This was our first long road trip with Zoey, and I think she did pretty good. Our niece Taylor rode with us, and that was nice because she kept Zoey entertained. We arrived to Ruby's Inn around 4:00 or so, and headed straight to the pool. After that we decided to go into the canyon and enjoy the night there. I loved the Canyon. It was so beautiful. I had never been there before, and was so glad we went. We had fun taking pictures, and taking a hike. Well, I wouldn't say I had fun on the hike part of it. I hate to hike, but I made it! The kids did great running the whole way...well Zoey didn't run, she rode on Ben's shoulders. Poor guy! Saturday we woke up early and headed to Kingston for the reunion. At first glance of Kingston I thought there was no way I could ever live in a place like that. So tiny, not a grocery store or anything! But after a day of being there...I changed my mind. I think I could actually enjoy living there! We had fun at the reunion fishing, 4-wheeling, playing games, horse back riding, and just enjoying being with the family. We headed back to Ruby's Inn that night and enjoyed the evening at the Hotel. Sunday we were able to sleep in a little, and then headed home. The trip was fast, but we still enjoyed it. We loved seeing all the family that we don't get to see very often. We are already looking forward to next years reunion!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Enjoyed your blog very much!!! We sure had lots of fun for a very short time!!! It was so much fun to be together as a family
Looks like you had so much fun. Wish I could have been there.
Looks like tons of fun! We love family reunions, in fact ours is next week, woo hoo! Glad you had a good time!
Great Blog and awesome photos of the reunion.
Post a Comment