Ok, so Ben has been gone at scout camp since Wednesday, and will be gone until Saturday night. Dang, I miss him like crazy! We haven't been apart since hunting season, and I'm seriously so bored without him! I do have to say I've overcome a huge milestone this time with him being gone. Usually I am TeRrIfIeD to be home alone. I mean, crying, awake at any little sound, begging Kim to sleep over at my house, just paranoid about everything! I think I'm finally growing up. I haven't been scared once this time...haven't had to go check the basement in the middle of the night with a pair of scissors (it makes me feel better!), or leave to my Mom's in the middle of the night because I'm convinced there is someone downstairs (yes, this has happened before!) So just had to give props to myself for being a big girl! It does help that I have the cutest little girl ever sharing my bed with me while he's gone! She is such a good little buddy, and keeps me entertained! Here are just a few random pictures of her cuteness!
Zoey with her new "pet"...Little Lancy! She loves this little guy, and could just watch him swim around forever! She likes to talk to him, and feed him!
Zoey got to go on a date with Kimmy and Steve, so we did her hair all cute! She found these ladybug clips, and wanted to see them in her hair. She kept trying to see them in the mirror, but just couldn't manage it. So I told her I'd take a picture so she could see them. She thought that was pretty cool!
Oh, how I love her! I love that she lets me get her all dolled up! I do have to admit, I love doing her hair as much as she loves having it done!

6 comments:
She is so grown up! She looks so old in those pics! You are lucky she enjoys getting her hair done, Haylie hates it! And good for you for being a "big girl" while Ben was gone! :) Your so cute!
I'm so proud of you - actually can't believe you didn't ask me to sleep over once - way to go!!
I'm with you, it's hard to be home alone. I'm glad that you were so big and didn't scare yourself!!! I know that I can only do it because of the kids. Way to go!
Yes, she is adorable! And glad you're growing up too! :} It's ok really, we all have our own phobias. Trust me!!
Zoey sure is cute and I can understand the being scared. I remembera time when I thought there was a lady living in our basement when my parents would leave. Thank goodness I don't have a basment.
Post a Comment