This summer we have been having so much fun going to the pool! Zoey had her first set of swim lessons, that just ended this last week. We went swimming everyday after her class, and thought it was so fun...so we ended up buying a pass. A bunch of my friends have passes too, so it's so fun to go and hang out with them! Needless to say, we will be at the pool a lot this summer!
Zoey did great in her classes. They were pretty basic, and mostly just taught them to get comfortable with the water. Now Zoey is swimming under water almost the whole time she is in the pool...she is my little fish! This is a great step for her considering she didn't like going under the water before.
There are a bunch of pictures I posted. They range from her first swim class, last swim class, and fun times at the pool in between!
First day of swim class!


7 comments:
Looks like fun. Zoey you are a cute little fish.
Looks like she had a ton of fun. We love the pool - and go almost everyday. It is so fun when they finally get comfortable with the water. I hope Zoey is feeling better, I have wondered about her all week. It was good seeing you on Saturday!
Looks like a ton of fun! Jen, I am so jealous of your amazing tan; you look so cute!
Fun fun! We're big fans of the pool ourselves...maybe we'll see ya there one day! :} Way to enjoy the summer..and beat the heat!
Fun fun! We're big fans of the pool ourselves...maybe we'll see ya there one day! :} Way to enjoy the summer..and beat the heat!
I love watching her in the pool. I can't believe how she is putting her head under and everything - she is growing up too fast.
Hey Jen,
Such cute pics!That is such a cute scrapbook page an the first picture! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment