The last couple of days Zoey has been obsessed with this little picnic! It's really funny to watch her set it all up. It has to be on the kitty blanket, and she has to get out every last piece of food, and dishes that she has. The easy thing to do would to bring the bin out to the front room and set everything out, but oh no...she has to walk into her bedroom, grab one thing at a time and come set it out. Now the real challenge comes to try and get her to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She tells me, "I'm so full from my picnic." And she is dead serious. It's a challenge to get her to eat anyway, and now it's almost impossible because she thinks the play food is filling her up! I wish play food filled me up! 


9 comments:
She is seriously too cute! I love her and I miss you guys so much. I'm busy and having fun in St. George though...it was so gorgeous today - in the high 60's. Hope you are all doing well. See you Monday!!
She is so funny I love her imagination. I wish I could see it more often. But thank goodness for your blog and your great write ups.
Jen- That is cute. I can't believe she doesn't like food that much, that is so wierd. she is very creative!
Thank you so much for my cute new page and adding my lists back on! You are so nice to me! I love it!
Jen I am so proud of you for FINALLY updating your blog, I was going through withdrawls of new things on yours. So funny me and you just left a comment on Heather's at the exact same time, doo doo doo do. Darling pics of Zoey, she is adorable. Love the valentines. Have a good one.
That is hilarious! I don't even know what I would do with a kid like that! haylie eats like every 5min! I wish I could be full on play food too, what a great diet! haha.
Thanks for the cute comment! I can't wait to have a girl! Zoey always seems to be having so much fun!
Jen - I just relized that you were leaving comments on my page (I know, I'm slow). I didn't even know you could leave comments on peoples pages (I know, I'm really slow). This blog thing is all new to me. Your blog is so cute, you have to help me spice mine up. Jarom got mad at me when I change our blog from black to brown because it has "girly flowers" on it now. But he said that as long as I keep it updated I can make it as girly as I want, so you have to help me! Zoey is so cute, I'm jeolous!!
How did you do those cute scrapbook pages!! So cute..
BTW, Ella is my third child to cut her hair is some rediculous way.
Post a Comment