Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Valentines Day!

Yes, I know this is a little late. I have some catching up to do over this last month! I haven't been able to download my pictures until now. Anyway, lets start with Valentines! We had a great, low key Valentines Day. During the day Dalyn and Zoey made some Valentines. Zoey wanted to make one for Grandma, and Dalyn made one for his Mom and one for his Dad. They had a lot of fun! Then that night we just stopped by my Mom's for a little bit to say hi, and we picked up Johnny Carino's for dinner. It was a great Valentines just being together as a family!
Major concentration going on here!


She put so much time into this!


Dalyn & Zoey making some Valentines!




3 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Oh boy looks like Zoey has my concentration trait down. Everyone interrupts me when I am concentrating with my tongue hanging out, by saying to me “It looks like you are concentrating”. She is so cute.

Hillary Corpuz said...

She seems like she grew a ton since I saw her last..

Martha said...

What an imagination Zoey has!!! What a cute personality she has and oh such a little lady!!! Ii always love to be with her.