Monday, February 4, 2008

Jungle Jims!

On Saturday night we had Zoey's Birthday party with the Spencer's at Jungle Jim's! We had so much fun doing this last year, that we thought we'd try it again! Zoey loved it. She was so excited when we got there to see the Carousel. She could hardly wait to get on it. Taylor was so good, and took Zoey on all the rides this year. Zoey loves to be with her cousins, and had so much fun with all of them. I would have to say her favorite ride was the Carousel, and the roller coaster. After riding rides for awhile, we sat down and had some pizza for dinner. Zoey normally wont eat real pizza (she will only eat cheese bread!), but she actually did! We were so happy to see her eat it! I guess bribing her with presents and rides worked. After eating pizza, we got out the cake! Zoey loved her cake this year. She has been telling me that she wanted a Princess cake, so I found one for her. She was so excited when she saw it. I really didn't think that she would eat any, because she never eats cake, but she did! What a night! Pizza and Cake all in one night, it was great! After cake, we opened presents. She got a lot of new clothes! Mark felt sorry for her that she got all "boring" gifts. Not to worry, Ben and I got her a fun toy that we will be giving her later! So thanks to everyone for all the fun stuff you got Zoey! And thanks so much for coming out for a fun night. Hope you enjoy the slideshow of our night at Jungle Jims!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoey! Looks like she had fun! I've seriously got to take my kids to jungle jims, it looks like so much fun! Her cake was amazing!