Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Wow! We can't believe how fast 3 years have gone by. We love you SO much, and feel so blessed to have you in our lives. These last 3 years have been by far the best time of our lives. You have brought us more joy than we ever thought possible. You have made being a parent so easy. Since day one, you have been so easy going, and so happy! We love that about you. Everyone who knows you, loves you! You are not only beautiful on the outside, but are so beautiful inside. You are always so concerned about your Mommy and Daddy! If I'm ever a little sad, I can count on you to say "It's OK Mom!" If I'm ever mad, you can bet that you'll make me laugh by saying in a whisper, "Mom, be nice!" You love to tease Daddy, and he loves to tease you back! You are Daddy's little buddy, and are always up for the fun, crazy things he wants you to try! You have a contagious smile, and a big laugh that everyone loves! You are such a great singer, and love to perform for anyone! You are always willing to give a hug or kiss when we need it most! You are the most polite little girl that I've ever seen! You always say please and Thank You, and of course most of the time...No thank you! You hate to eat, but the one thing we can always get you to have is "Chocolate Milk with some Chocolate Inside"! Thank you Zo Zo for making life so wonderful! We sure do love you!
Here are a list of some of your favorite things!
Anything Princess
Chocolate Milk
Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Sprite, and Toy!
Dora
Strawberry Shortcake
Peanut Butter Cups
Dress-ups
Puppies
Clothes
Make-up
Coloring
Singing
Dragon Tales
Wonder Pets
Reading Books
Kimmy
The rest of your family!
Dolls
Cuddling with Mom & Dad
Playing in the snow


5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE those pictures! She looks so stinkin' cute and grown up! Thanks again for letting her come play the other day, we'll have to do it again real soon! Atti had the best time ever!
Zoey - I love you so much! Thanks for being my best little bud.
Jenn - Thanks for sharing your thoughts and memories of Zoey. That was just so cute! You are an amazing mom and such a good example. I love you!
The pictures of Zoey turned out darling!!! She is such a cutie and always so polite!!! You have the cutest family!!!
Happy Birthday Zoey!! I can't believe you are 3 already. You are such a cutey and I love when come and visit your aunt Kimmy in the office.
Jenny, I loved your thoughts that you shared. Kudos to you and Ben for being such great parents.
She looks all grown up in those pictures! 3 yrs have gone by fast! We are so happy to have you as our cousin, Zoey! It wouldn't be the same without you! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment