On Friday night we had a girls night out! We had plans to go to dinner and a movie. I was very excited for this girls night because we were going to go to one of my all time favorite places to eat...The Cheesecake Factory! Everytime I go to Las Vegas that is the place I have to eat. I was so excited when I heard they were opening one here, but haven't been because of the insane crowds that are there! Well, unfortunately we still had to deal with a crowd. We only had to wait for about 4 hours! (Yes, I'm serious...we actually waited that long!) Shellie's husband went and put our name on the list at around 5:30, and we were finally sat around 9:40. However, once we were sat it was worth the wait! Dinner was just as good as I thought it would be, and Sherice and I finally got to eat those avocado eggrolls we have been dying for! Yum! Needless to say we never made it to the movie because of how long dinner took! Oh well, it was still a way fun night and it was good to see everyone!
Girls Night Out!
(Mindy, Me, Sherice, Tiffany, Shellie, and Amber)



7 comments:
Yes it's one of my favorite places to eat too. Yummy Yummy! I hope you got some cheesecake to go with those avocado egg rolls. Looks like a lot of fun.
Dand that is a long wait...YOu will have to come up here to see us it is only about 1 1/2 hour wait. Looks like you had fun.
Oh I am jealous you guys went there. I can't believe you had to wait 4 hours that is freaking insane! I wanted to try and go there on my birthday which is a Thursday.I wonder how long it would take then. I am glad you guys had fun! I have never had thes avacado egg rolls...I will have to try them! What cheesecake did you get?
So how do you know the Bishop girls? I went to Jr. High with them and my friend Danielle is friends with them too. Oh and Christie Henrie?? She grew up in my neigborhood and her brother and mine were best friends. Just wanted to get the scoop.
BTW-I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!!
Come to Denver to visit me and we will go to the Cheesecake Factory here, the wait is no where near 4 hours! That is insane!
Jenn,
I'm glad you found me...now I can stalk you too! You're now added to those I stalk. Well Congrats again on your pregancy...it's so awesome!
It was fun talking to you last night at Girls Night!
Kandis
That is so awesome! Although you guys are crazy to wait that long! But looks like it was worth it!
Post a Comment