Friday, February 1, 2008

January's BUNCO night!

The last Wednesday of every month we get together to play Bunco! It seems like it had been FOREVER since we've gotten together since we skipped December. It was fun to get all together again. We seriously have the best group ever. This month it was at Jennie's house! She did a great job. We had pizza and salad for dinner, and then played some Bunco! The prizes were great! I happened to get top score this time! (Haven't done that since the very first time I played!) I won an awesome cookbook. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Our Hostess, Jennie!


The winners of the night!


Denise, Kim, Jennie, and Heather


Jessica, Christy, and Jana.
(Jana doesn't normally wear a boa, even though she looks dang cute in it! It was our "travel" marker!)

Sherice, Jenn, Amy, and Angi


Christy was feeling a little left out since she wasn't in the "winners" picture!

0 comments: