This ones for you Jennie!
I didn't realize how much junk I have stuffed in my little purse! It's a little embarassing at how messy it is! Nothing was where it should have been. I'm one of those who gets receipts...throws them in the purse...change...just throw it in the purse...no need to put it in the wallet! Here is my list of the things I found in my purse today!
1- Camera - anyone who knows me well, knows I always have my camera!
2- Magents - Yes, I know random...I just got them from Kiddie Kandids!
3- Costco Grocery List
4- Granolla Bar
5- Smarties
6- 3 Sizzler Mints
7- Zo's Bracelet
8- Dr. Reminder Card
9- Movie Stubb - 27 Dresses for January 18th! (It was a really cute movie!)
10- 2 Cell Phones - YES, I finally got a new one after using my ghetto broken one! Guess I can get rid of the broken one!
11- 5 pens
12- 1 Scentsy Bar - I have no idea why this was in there. (It was Sweet Pea & Vanilla...one of my favorites!)
13- Calculator - no, not a small purse size one...a huge office one!
14- Nail File
15- Baby Announcement for Mike & Jody's little Savannah!
16- Envelope of Beads
17- $5 chip to Montego Bay
18- 2 sets of earrings - guess they must have been bugging my ears!
19- Elastic
20- 1 of Zo's Bowes
21- 2 clips
22- tissues
23- 4 checks to cash
24- $50, $5, and 3 $1 dollar bills! (Not in my wallet!)
25- Costco Card - Jess, mine wasn't in my wallet either!
26- Lip Gloss
27- Top coat nail polish
28- keys
29- Wet wipes
30- Empty pack of Tylenol
31- Napkins
32- Empty pack of Gum
33- House Key (not on ring)
34- Loose change equalling $3.20
35- Notebook with Pen
36- Check stubb
*37- 11 Receipts
Thanks Jennie for getting me to do this! My purse needed to be cleaned out bad! It now looks nice and organized! Ok, Girls...lets see what's inside yours!!!

4 comments:
I am going to have to do that mine is so full of crap. I always have a ton of receipts in mine, boy they build up fast.
Yeah for spilling your purse. I love it!
Cute Coach purse!
I was just thinking about this the other day! I have sooooooo much in my purse! It was fun to see what you were hiding away for a rainy day!!
Post a Comment