**Thanks for tagging me Jen! Here it goes!**
A is for Jenn's Age: 26
B is for band of choice: Tim Mcgraw
C is for career right now: If you call working 1 day a work at UPB a career, then there you go! Otherwise, I’m a professional babysitter!
D is for your Dude's name: Ben Spencer!
E is for the essential item you use everyday: Mascara
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: Biggest Loser! It’s motivating!
G is for favorite game: Dominos, Scum
H is for Hobbies: At the moment…scrapbooking & Blogging!
I is for intentions: To cook dinner at night instead of going out to eat all the time! To make my family as happy as possible. To be a good Mom and Wife.
J is for juggling, things you juggle: Where to begin. The top thing I’m juggling right now are annoying phone calls from places I don’t want to talk to!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Life has been chaotic lately, so my list is quite long!
L is for laugh, things that make you laugh the most: Zoey! She is seriously the funniest kid ever! My favorite lately is when I’m upset with her, she says in a whisper “Mom, be nice.” Can’t help but to smile when she says that to me!
M is for marriage: 5 years on April 12th!
N is for naughty things your kid(s) do: She doesn’t like to go to bed, so everynight right when it’s time for bed, she pulls out the “I’m hungry” card. Then once we get her down, she comes in and tells me she needs to go to the bathroom. Which, she doesn’t…she just says that because she knows I’ll let her out of her room for that! It drives me crazy!
O is for overwhelming experience: I’d say the whole end of this last year has been an overwhelming experience.
P is for places you'd like to venture to: We would love to go back to Disneyland this year, or another cruise would be great!
Q is for quote: "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it’s just that yours is stupid!”
R is for biggest regret: Getting involved in investing, and taking peoples words for things.
S is for status: Ummm, Married?
T is for temper, do you have one? No, I wouldn’t say I have a temper. I like the word attitude better!
U is for ugliest things to see: Snakes, spiders, mullets :-)
V is vegetable you love: Corn, Asparagus, Squash, Green Beans, Cucumbers…I really actually love vegetables, it’s fruits I struggle with!
W is for wedding memory: Walking down the hallway in my dress, and seeing Bens face when he first saw me! He looked so happy, and nobody could have wiped his smile away!
X is for xrays you've had: I don’t think I’ve had many, not recently anyway. Maybe just on my teeth!
Y is for yummy food: I love it all! Right now Tepanyaki is sounding pretty good! Mmmm, Fillet!
Z is for zodiac: Virgo
**Now I choose, EVERYONE who hasn't already done this to do so! Have fun!**
Friday, February 1, 2008
My ABC's
Posted by Jenn at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment