Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Present Time!

Ok, here is that last of the Birthday Posts! On Monday (her actual Birthday!) we started out the day going and getting her pictures taken! She did such a good job. We were done in 20 minutes. Then we went and had lunch at the mall...she thought that was pretty cool! Quesadilla and Tater Tots were her choice. She saw the Carousel there, so of course she had to go for a ride on it. Then we headed home. Dad had her Birthday present hidden at home underneath a blanket. She was so excited to see it! A NEW PRINCESS CAR! We loved her excitement when she saw what it was. I think she was a little shocked! We've seen it at the store, but I guess she never thought she'd see it at her house. We let her drive around the house as much as she could, and she loved it. She loves that it has a radio, and that she can turn it up as loud as she wants it. After opening her present, we had dinner...her choice of course, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, a toy, and a sprite. Then we put a candle in a peanut butter cup for her, because that his her favorite treat of all! It was such a fun day, and we are so glad she had a fun Birthday!



7 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Happy Birthday Zoey! I can't believe you are 3!

BreeAnn said...

Cute pictures! Wow Kaili would LOVE that car. Zoey will have so much fun with that ecspecially when the weather is better!

Amy said...

Jen,
How fun your little Zoey had huh? Nothing like celebrating a birth week instead of birthday, that's how us Murphy's like to do it to. Love her pics, she is adorable. Have a good one!

Jennie said...

Hey your little Zoey is sure darling!! I loved seeing all the pictures of her. My Izzy would love the princess car you got her.

Spencer family said...

What a fun day!! She looked like she was in heaven!

Tyson and Christy said...

Hi Jenn,
It's fun to see you and your family. Zoey is adorable! It looks like you guys are doing well. Where do you live in WVC? We are in WVC too in Hunter Village. I hope it's ok, I added you to our blog and look forward to keeping in touch. It was good to hear from you.

Jennie said...

UPDATE!! I love ya Jen and can usually count on a new post weekly so come on and dump out your purse and show me whatcha got!