Friday, September 19th...my beautiful sister Kim got married! It was a perfect day, and I'm so happy for both her and Steve. She was just so happy, and kept telling me all day how "this has been the best day ever". I'm so glad! We are so happy to have Steve an official part of our family...we love him, and are greatful that him and Kim finally found eachother!Here is a recap of the wonderful day! Enjoy!
They were married at 11:00 a.m. in the Salt Lake Temple. Everything about it was perfect! She was lucky to have all of her best friends there for her, and so many family members!
The familyKent & Zoey...what good little buddies!
Grandpa Lewis & Zo
After the Temple we were able to have a little break for lunch. Ben & I, my Mom, and Aunt Shelly all went to lunch with the happy couple!!!
Then it was off to the reception! They had it at Magnolia Grove...what a beautiful place! Everything looked perfect. The centerpieces we were stressed over turned out great...the cakes looked awesome, the book I worked on for months turned out great (yes I'm giving myself props...I worked dang hard on that thing!) It was such a fun night! We saw so many friends and family. It was great to see all the support for Kim & Steve!
Ok, so I have SO many pictures to post...I'm attempting a collage! Hopefully you can click on it to make the pictures bigger!


It was such a great day, and I couldn't be happier for Kim & Steve! We love you guys!

3 comments:
I have been waiting for these photos...Yeah!!! Looks like it was a wonderful day. I wish so bad I could have been there.
Looks like such a great day....so wish I could have made it, darn it! She's lucky to have such a great sis like you too! And, yes, absolutely beautiful flower girl!! :}
You should give yourself props! You were a major part of the wedding and dang, girl.. you were amazing! From the centerpieces to getting Kim all ready, you were an amzing support to her, so good job! You are awesome!
Post a Comment