Sunday, September 7, 2008

Zoey goes to PreSchool!




WOW! I can't believe my baby girl is off to pre-school! She just goes once a week for a few hours, but still...I just can't believe she is old enough! She wasn't feeling very good for her first day, so she wasn't too big on the idea of me getting pictures. I'm lucky I got any! I was worried to leave her because she wasn't feeling good, and so she was being super clingy to me all morning. Once she got there though, she had a great time! When I picked her up she was so excited to tell me what she did! She got to see the hamster Poopsie, and they read a story about Gingersnap cookies! She's already asking when she gets to go back to school. We are lucky to have so many people in our neighborhood go to the same preschool, so she has a lot of friends in her class! I decided to ask Zoey a few questions, and see what she had to say...my friend did this on her blog and I thought it was a cute idea!

How old are you? holding up 3 fingers saying..."this many"!

What is your favorite color? Red!

What do you like to do outside? I like to jump on the tramp, and help Daddy mow the lawn! I like to ride my 4-wheeler in the sand.

What are you going to learn at school? Ummm, read a Gingersnap book...ummm I'm going to learn a clanit ( I have no idea what this is!)

What is your favorite food? Cinnamon toast

What don't you like to eat? Macaroni and Cheese

What is your favorite animal? An Elephant

What do you like to do at home? I like to play with my toys, color and paint, help you with dishes, and help you cook with my apron on.

What is your favorite book? Little Rabbit, and my letters book

Where is your favorite place to go? DISNEYLAND! (We went there over a year ago, and she still remembers everything about it...we seriously got to get back there!)

What is your favorite thing to say? I love you!

What are you going to be when you grow up? A Doctor
What's your favorite game to play? Doing puzzles with my Grandma

What a cute girl...I love her so much. Here are a few pictures I have of her doing some of her favorite things!


PAINTING!


That's cinnamon toast on her plate!

4-wheeling in the sand!

Jumping on her tramp!


Cooking with Mom!


Seeing the ELEPHANTS at the Zoo!

Playing Dr! (ok, so it's a nurse outfit, but she thinks it's a Dr!)

Helping with dishes!


DISNEYLAND!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

That is so precious, she is a true doll! Crazy when they hit these certain points in life when you all of a sudden realize how big they're getting! You are a cute mom Jenn, love it!

Kim said...

She IS getting SO big... I can hardly believe she is old enough to be going to preschool. Pretty soon she will be in Kindergarten. She's growing too fast but I sure love her. She's so fun right now and that vocabulary!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! That is so exciting she is in preschool! I bet that's nice to have a little time to yourself!

BreeAnn said...

cute! I love all of her answers!

The Olsen's said...

She is so cute! Adorable pics!

Spencer family said...

My sister asked her daughter some questions like that and it was way cute I need to do it with my kids! Zoey is so cute!!!!