Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Fair!

We had so much fun this year at the fair! Last year we took Luke for his birthday, and then had him sleepover. We thought it would be fun to make this a yearly tradition for Luke, so we went again this year! They have so much fun together, and get along so well. We love our Lukey, and are so glad he came with us! Happy Birthday Lukey!
They loved looking at all the animals!

As we walked through the sheep, they both just bbaaaahhhh'd the whole way! It was so funny!


Zo said the pig was sharp!


Yummy fried fair food! The kids just had chicken fingers...I had to have a corndog! So GOOD!


I sure love her!


Luke just loves Ben! (Ben, try not to smile! :-) )


I don't know why Zoey found this ride so funny! She's been on a merry go round plenty of times, but she just kept laughing!!


They LOVED this roller coaster! Check out those cute faces!


Luke loved the Haunted House. He went on it 3 times. Zoey however didn't. She wanted me to go with her, so I did. She cried a little in it...but when we got out, Ben asked her if she liked it and she just started bawling. After she was done crying, she said "Can we go on it again?" Crazy girl!


I would say this was both of their favorite ride! The just screamed and giggled the whole time. They would put their arms up for part of it, and then as soon as it whipped them around they would both grab onto the bar! Such cuties!


Saying Goodbye to the fair. They didn't want to leave, but a Churro always makes everything a little better!


Happy Birthday Luke! We love you!


Ok, I just had to throw this random picture in here! See anything a little odd? You see all sorts when out on the town!!
(Check out the guy on the very left...nice heels!)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Um, what in the world????? Is that guy for real? Hilarious. But back to the fair, GREAT pictures Jenn, looks like lots of fun. I am so so so so so so sad that we didn't go this year, it's usually a tradition with us too. It just crept up a little too fast and we were out of town, dang.

Love your pics. Can't wait to see you at Bunco. I feel like I haven't seen ya in awhile.

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you all had a great time. The guy in heels reminds me of the guy we saw last week in portland. So odd.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! :) Zoey is so cute! That is hilarious about that guy in heels! LOL.

Shauna said...

LOL...oh that last pic is a classic! Yea, people watching is half the fun, especially when you see something like that! :} Looks like you guys had a fun time! Zoey sure looks more grown up lately!

Spencer family said...

Thanks for taking Luke for a birthday sleepover! He sure had a great time. Those are great pictures.
That guy must not wear heels alot. The fair is one place that you have to wear good shoes!! He'll be paying for looking good!

Trisha said...

I had to enlarge the picture of the guy in heels just to make sure it was a guy...and yeap,it is!! I loved it!! THE FAIR IS THE BEST!!