Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bella!

Bella
Yes, this is OUR little puppy Bella! I know, I know, many of you may be shocked that we got a dog, but we did. We LOVE her, and she has us all wrapped around her little paw :-)! I have been wanting a dog for awhile now, and just kind of gave it up. Well my BFF Sherice got a dog a couple of days ago, and got me thinking about it again. So I started looking on KSL, and I immediately fell in love with this little one. I kept looking at others, and just kept going back to her picture! She was all the way in Tremonton, but she was well worth the drive! I trucked up there with Dalyn, Zoey, & my Mom to meet her. We all fell in love at first sight! She is a Toy Miniature Schnauzer. She is tini tiny, and sweet as can be! Her Mommy is 7lbs, and Daddy is 4lbs. She was the runt of the litter, and they are guessing she'll be between 4 & 5 lbs full grown.


How we came up with her name Bella...no it wasn't from Twilight! Although I love Bella from Twilight...I'm not letting her take credit for it! When Zoey was a baby, (and still now!) my Aunt Shelly started calling Zoey, Zoey Bella. Well, it stuck and we still call her that sometimes. We thought that would be a way cute name for her, and Zoey loved it! Then when we went up and met the Mom, her name is Biscuit Belle...I think it was meant to be! Bella is just a sweet name, and totally fits our little girl!


Many think we are absolutely crazy to get a dog, and maybe....but we are so excited to have her join our little family! I've been wanting to take care of something for a long time, and what do you know...this is just like a baby! I was up 3 times with her last night. But I was excited to see her, so it wasn't bad! Oh, I could just go on and on about her...but I'll stop now! Feel free to come and meet her if you'd like!

This is my sisters hand next to her! She's so small!


Zoey meeting Bella for the first time!


Oh, she just loves her!


Dalyn is holding Bella's sister. She was quite a bit bigger than Bella! All the pups were SO cute!


This is just from today, Zoey is wanting to hold her ALL THE TIME! It's really cute. She begged me to let her have "quiet time" with Bella laying on her! I couldn't resist!






14 comments:

Laura W said...

We really do need to come visit and meet her! :)

Kami said...

Kim mentioned that you got a dog and now after seeing the pictures, I can see why you fell in love with her. She is so cute and I love the name!!

Fuchs Family said...

Jenn, she is the cutest thing ever! I showed Paul and now he is trying to talk me into a little dog. I don't think so, but I do love to look at yours!

Emily said...

Oh how cute! I love little puppies!

Kim said...

I love her too. Who knew I would ever say that about a dog?! She is too cute. Steve says we need to get a little boy and then we can have them hook up later and make cute little babies...we'll see!

Jody Neeley said...

She is so adorable!!! And Zoey looks so sweet holding her!

Spencer family said...

You should have seen Lukes little face when he saw the pictures. He said "I need a dog just like that." I said you do. He said "Yes, but it would have a different name. FIREBALL!" The kids are way excited to come and see their new little cousin!

Zachary and Shanna said...

ohhh Jenny I love her. She is so cute. I have been wanting a dog that would be that size and color. I am so jealous. I am still trying to talk Zac into letting me get a puppy. I am like you I need to take care of something. What does Ben think of the puppy?

Amy said...

OOOHHHHH, seriously that is the cutest little dog I have EVER seen, and I have to say I love that you got a dog. Whoever tells you are crazy, tell them to go fly a kite. Dogs can be such a great part of a family, yes a lot of work and sometimes can annoy the heck out of you, but all in all, they are so sweet. And I have to say, how could that sweet little thing ever annoy anyone, she is adorable.

Trisha said...

I'm so glad that you guys took the puppy plunge! My mom got her toy Schnauzer from Tremonton also, I wonder if it was from the same lady. Puppies are so fun! I'm so excited for you guys!

Shauna said...

Precious!! She is so adorable, I'm sure Zoey will have all kinds of fun with her!! We are much more "little dog" kind of people, so this size is perfect to us, makes me want another one now!

Anonymous said...

She is so so so cute! There are just like kids! We love having niko. Zoey will have so much fun with her! How fun!

Tukuafu's said...

Yay for the new addition to the family! She is beautiful and I was shocked to hear you got a dog, but with that face, I wouldn't turn it down either! Congrats on the "baby"!

The Olsen's said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! I want a puppy now. :)