Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm a little behind on my updates! So here I go! Lets start with MY BIRTHDAY! I turned 27 this year...I can't believe it! I had such a great birthday this year. I told Ben that I don't think I've ever had so many people call, email, or tell me Happy Birthday...so thanks to you all for the Birthday wishes! I had a week of parties. I know this is so not like me, but I hardly got any pictures of them! The Spencer's had a party for Joann and I combined! Our Birthday's are close, so we don't mind sharing it! Happy Birthday to you too Joann! My actual Birthday was kind of low key. My sister brought me Cafe Rio for lunch. Then I got my hair done...wahhoo! It needed it bad! Then that night we went and got shakes and watched a movie. It was a great day! Then later that week my side of the family had a party at my Grandma's house for me. Grandma spoiled me by making peach squares for dessert...only my favorite dessert ever! Thank You everyone for everything you do for me! I love you all!
Getting ready to blow out the candles!



Joann & I at our Birthday party!



On the night of our party, it rained like crazy! Zoey was so excited because Jaime had bought her the cutest umbrella, and she's been waiting so patiently to use it! She loved it, and didn't want to come inside. When we got home that night, Zo and I continued to play in the rain. I must admit...it is kind of fun!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Glad to see you had a nice birthday! Yea, I love playing in the rain too. I remember my first trip to FL...I was fascinated it could be raining so hard, and still be so warm outside. So I just stood out in it...my new family probably thought I was nuts!

Jody Neeley said...

Happy belated birthday Jennifer, looks like you had a fun day!