Saturday, September 27, 2008

The CIRCUS!!!


Today we went to the Circus! We had so much fun! I have never been before (at least that I remember!), and thought it sounded like a fun idea. Zoey is absolutely obsessed with Elephants, so we knew she'd love it! She kept asking the whole time when the Elephants were going to come out. That was her favorite part of the Circus! I loved the motorcross guys in that little ball cage...how amazing is that? I was so scared they were going to crash in there! I just asked Ben what his favorite part was, and he said watching Zo!

Circus 2008


How cute is this...first time putting her hand on her heart! Had to capture it on camera!


She was getting anxious for the show to start!


Wahhoooo! A Snowcone in an ELEPHANT cup!


Come on, who doesn't like a snowcone!
Ben had to eat it for her...she loved the cup though!


Zoey's favorite part of the show...the ELEPHANTS!


They are pretty cute! She kept asking which one was Dumbo!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Funny we went today too, at 3, when did you guys go? I loved the motorcross guys too, but honestly the circus just isn't the same as it was when I was little. Okay so when the ringmaster was singing were you thinking, "wow, cheezy" or am I being rude??? Anyway the kids enjoyed it so of course that was worth it. Love all your pics and good thing you got the ones of the elephants because I was in the bathroom chaning Mya when they were out, um yah, I missed the best part of the show, sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Zoey is crazy, she doesn't like snowcones either? :)

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like fun...Zoey makes me laugh, I thought all kids love sugar water!!!

Jody Neeley said...

Gotta love the circus! We took Emily and Brett last year, and I agree with Ben. The best part is watching your kids while they enjoy the circus.

Jody Neeley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

How fun, she's so cute! I have many great memories of the Circus as a child (well, and as an adult) with much thanks to my dad...he's very much a kid at heart & still loves the Circus.