Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Official!


I am so excited to announce that my sister Kim got engaged on Easter! She is so excited that it is finally official! It makes me so happy to see her SO happy! They will be getting married on September 19th. Welcome to the family Steve, and thanks for making my Kimmy so happy!

5 comments:

Fuchs Family said...

Is that the same sister that has played bunco with us? If it is, I am so excited for her. Well, even if it isn't I am still excited.

Zachary and Shanna said...

That is great...I am so happy for Kim!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim! That's awesome!

ellisboys said...

yay for Kim!! I found you too Jen:)
Hollie

Shauna said...

Yea, I'm so excited for her! Congrats to Kim!! It's been fun checking out your blog....glad to see you're all doing well! Miss ya girls...hope to see you again soon!
Shauna Coleman (Jazzercise)