Sometimes it takes something tragic in your life to happen to bring life into perspective. Just when you think your life is so bad, and that it couldn't be any worse...you hear of someone else's life who is a lot worse than yours. My dear friend Tanya Prince passed away yesterday due to Wegener's Granulomatosis (WG). It is an uncommon disease that affects about 1 in 20000 people. I feel so bad for her little family. She has a husband, a 7 year old son, and a 3 year old daughter.
I have great memories of Tanya from highschool. My favorite one was the time that we told everyone we were sisters! That little fib went on for along time! People would ask why we have different last names...easy we had different dads. Duh, it really made no sense, but people still believed us! I'll miss you Tanya!


6 comments:
It definitely makes you realize how precious life is. Chris and Tanya were my cousin's and his wife's best friends. Chris was the best man at my cousin's wedding. All of her family and friends are in my prayers.
Definitely puts things into perspective when you hear things like this. Makes me so grateful for each person in my life.
God gives us trials so we can grow, but it's hard sometimes to see why until much later. It’s a wonderful feeling to know that we will get to see the people who have left before us again. It will be a great reunion.
Hey Jen! I've been thinking about you a ton lately! I hope you are doing okay! Just wanted to tell you I love you, hang in there!
BTW- Are you coming to the playgroup on Friday?
Love Ya!
i am glad that you found my blog, it was good to see you today too. you have a cute little family. I will definately try and keep in touch more.
It was good to hear from you and see your blog. I just heard about Tanya this week, we were really good friends with her family. I wanted to go today to the funeral but couldn't. Her death really is such a tragedy. I remember her for her sweetness and kindness to everyone. That is neat you did a tribute to her, she was such a great person.
Your family is so cute! You look so happy, that is great! And I love your haircut, but you've always had such great hair. Anyway, good to hear from you!
Gaby
Post a Comment