On Saturday night Zoey got to go see Princesses On Ice! Kim bought her tickets for her birthday, and also told her she would take her to dinner and that she'd get to have a sleepover! I let Zoey pick out which outfit she wanted to wear. She of course chose Cinderella. She looked so stinkin' cute! After I got finished with her hair she told me she needed a head band, so we found one that would work! Then of course every princess needs a little make-up. Zoey thought it was great that I actually let her put a little make-up on! What a fun night for her! Kim said her favorite princesses to see were Ariel and Cinderella. Zoey is still talking about it, and that she wants to go see them again. She loves to play with her Ariel wand she got, and is pretending to swim with the Flounder hat! Thanks Kim for taking her. She loves to be with her Kimmy!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thanks for letting me take her. It was so much fun!
I love her in her Cinderella costume. She looks so cute and so big! She really needs to come play with Atti soon! And you could certainly tag along!
Jen you are so good at always getting Zoey ready so cute! Seriously it is amazing! She is so adorable! YOu are a great mom!
She looks so cute! I bet that was so fun for her! We wanted to take Haylie but we were in vegas.
Post a Comment