Ok, so I just had to fill everyone in on what you are supposed to do at a 4-way stop! I KNOW all my friends and family are smart enough to not be a "dumb driver", but just in case! When at a 4-way stop each direction takes a turn, and ONE car goes through at a time...right?! At least that's the way it's supposed to work. I was just on my way home, and on Bangerter and 7800 South the light was out. That is a pretty busy intersection, so it was pretty crowded. Well, it took 10 times longer than it should have because 5 or so cars would try to go through at times. Those are the times that there were almost wrecks, cars honking and slamming on breaks! Duh, don't people realize if you just do it right and have a little patience it will go a lot faster?! Am I the only one that gets irritated at this? Seriously...stay off the road if you don't know how to drive! Oh, and HAVE A NICE DAY!! :-)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree with you. Everyone is in such a hurry and they don't relize that if everyone just took turns there would not be the long waits. I can't stand how people don't know how to merge correctly.
I agree, great post, you are so smart!
-RGL
Post a Comment