Well, despite our kind of crazy weekend we decided to still go to Lone Star down in Wendover. My Mom got Ben and I tickets, along with a suite. I really like Lone Star, and I was hoping when I asked Ben to go with me, that he would! It took a little convincing, but he finally said that he would go! He does not like country at all, so this was big for him! I was so glad that he came with me...it really meant a lot knowing how much he dislikes it! The concert was great, and I think Ben even might have enjoyed himself! Way to go Ben...your first country concert!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. We need to plan another Wendover trip with everyone. You look so cute.
Your Ben is a good guy, way to go Ben for supporting your wifes habit of country music. Jen you look so pretty. Glad you had fun!
I'm so sorry about your crappy week. But I'm glad that you and Ben went anyways and had lots of fun! What a nice hubby to go even though he doesn't like country! Sam would never do that! HAHA.
Post a Comment