Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

LOVE YOU!

Happy Birthday Ben! Today is Ben's birthday...he is turning 31! Zoey and I decided to go out to his work in Daybreak, and take him lunch. It is very nice outside today, so we were able to have a picnic. Zoey was so excited to actually lay a blanket out, and eat outside. I can't tell you how great it was to be outside...spring is so close! We had fun walking along the lake they have there, and looking at the ducks! Zoey loved every minute of it, and Ben did too! I think he liked having 2 cute lunch dates!

On Sunday night I made dinner at our house for my side of the family to celebrate Ben's birthday! Dinner turned out great, and we had a good time. My Mom made one of Ben's favorite desserts...cheescake! In my family, instead of Birthday cake we get to pick one of our favorite desserts, so Ben didn't really choose...but I knew that's what he would want so I put in the order! Zoey was so excited to have everyone come over. I told her on Saturday that we were going to have a party for Dad, and she kept asking me when all her "friends" were going to come. She was so excited to help Ben open his presents and cards! Oh, and lets not forget how excited she got when we sang Happy Birthday! (That's why she is so excited in the bottom picture!) Thanks for coming out to celebrate everybody!


9 comments:

Martha said...

What a neat idea to celebrate Ben's birthday!!! I have been thinking of him all day. Happy Birthday Ben! Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

Kandis Broadhead said...

I love your cute scrapbook-y pictures. Darling!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Hey I tried to call you. Happy Birthday! Looks like you are having a wonderful Birthday. Love you. Shanna

BreeAnn said...

Very cute posts and picturs and what not!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Happy Birthday Jen's husband. Hey, you are reading that "there is no death" do you like it?

Hillary Corpuz said...

oh and congratulations on being pregnant! I just noticed that little thing on your blog. Exciting.

Angi said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Ben! Maybe for your birthday I will go by you a tape recorder and some books so you can start recording me some books on tape!
And don't worry, it won't be the Twilight series!

Fuchs Family said...

I ove all your cute pages. Such cute pictures.

Fuchs Family said...

I just noticed I forgot the L in
love, oops.