Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Disneyland - Day 1

2 weeks ago we were able to go to Disneyland! We had such a fun time! This trip was totally last minute. I still can't believe we went! My friend Angi called me on Friday night to ask me a question. I asked her what she was doing, and she told me she was getting ready to leave for Disneyland in the morning! I was like, what...you can't just go to Disneyland! She said we should come with them. I was like WHATEVER...we are so not the type to just pick up and go! After hanging up with her, and then talking to Ben...we decided what the heck, lets go! You only live one life right?! Might as well have fun doing it! (I think Angi told me that on the phone!) So we decided we would go Monday after work!
We drove down! What a long drive! Zoey did great though. We stopped in Primm that night, and then headed to Disneyland Tuesday morning. We were a little suprised at how hot it was there! I thought going in October it would be a little cooler...nope sorry! It was freaking hot! The first day we crammed as much in as we could! We were ALL so excited to be there. Zoey went on the Carousel first...I was thinking, "Are you Serious! We didn't come all the way to DL to ride the Carousel!" But whatever! Then it was off to Dumbo...she will tell you this is her favorite ride!
So we had a great day. We met up with the Pettersson's that night. Zoey was so excited to be there with all the kids! Thankfully Angi was able to go on Teacups! Zoey really wanted to go on them, but both Ben and I refused! We would both be so sick if we did. We told her to wait for when we were with the other kids! So Angi was a trooper, and went on it with them all!
We are so glad they suggested going! Matt & Angi are great, and Ben and I both really enjoy hanging out with them!
(Angi & Heather both had grea ideas breaking their trip up into days! So that's what I'm going to do to! I will post the rest as I get time! I have a billion pictures to go through!)




3 comments:

BreeAnn said...

oh I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun! It makes me want to go there so bad! It will be so fun to take Karson and Kaili when Karson is old enough!

Spencer family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! We really need to go now that the kids are older and would enjoy it even more. They thought Lagoon was fun. They wouldn't know what to think about Disneyland! What fun pictures!

Shauna said...

How fun! Good for you! yes, you do only live once..way to enjoy life! :}