Last night we had so much fun with our niece Taylor! We had her come over for a sleepover. Zoey was SO excited, and kept asking all day when Tay would get to come over. We had planned to go to the Pumpkin Patch, and decorate cookies! Well, by the time we got around to leaving the house...it was dark outside...therfore too late to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Zoey was not happy because I had been telling her all day that we were going to go. Good ol' Walmart came in quite handy! Ha! How ghetto...telling Zo that Walmart is the Pumpkin Patch!
It worked just fine for us though! Zoey was still excited to see all the pumpkins, and to pick one out! I think Ben was a little embarassed that I was taking pictures of them all picking them out, but this is our version of the Pumpkin Patch this year!
After the Pumpkin Patch we headed home to get started on the cookies! I baked over a 100 cookies, so we had a ton of frosting to do! The girls loved it, and had so much fun! Ben was even a good sport, and joined in on the fun!
Zoey could hardly wait to try them out! They turned out so yummy!



7 comments:
Once again Walmart saves the day huh? Who knew?? And seriously I'm sure the kids had just as much fun. Sure does look fun and yummy cookies too. Ben is a sweetie to take a pic, I know our dear husbands just love it huh? Yes, lets do get together, simple Jake has even asked. Let's plan something okay!!!
Looks like fun...I need your cookie recipe. I want to make some yummy cookies. do you make your own frosting too?
What a fun Aunt! My kids are so lucky! Taylor had a blast! Thanks for sending her home with beautiful hair. Everyone thought her hair was so cute at the birthday parties.
I love it! I think that is awesome of you to take them to the ghetto pumpkin patch! And I can't believe you made that many cookies! Wow!
Your sugar cookies are the best I've ever had! I need the recipe!
It's funny because I got my pumpkins from the same ghetto pumpkin patch. =)
Wow! You are like the ultimate super mom and Aunt!Can I come and sleep over at your house! :) You made it so fun for them. Well done Jen.
I love it! Ghetto Pumpkin Patch so funny! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that.
Post a Comment