Sunday, October 19, 2008

It was a nice try!

Saturday we thought it would be a fun idea to drive up to the mountains to see the leaves changing, and to try and get some cute Fall pictures! The drive was great, and so pretty! I love this time of year! Pictures, however didn't turn out so well! I think I got about 2 shots of Zo looking at the camera! She wasn't so into the little photo shoot! I also decided I'm really not very good at taking pictures. I love to, and take lots of them...but just not very good at it! A lot of the pictures were too dark, or had the light shining right on her face. I need to take some classes or something! So it was a nice try, and a fun drive with my family...but I didn't get the pictures I wanted. Guess there's always next time!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they turned out way cute! :) I love the fall....

Spencer family said...

I so want to do that. I need to just do it! I think the ones you got are great!

Jennie said...

OH MY GOSH, your layout is SO freakin' cute! I'm very jealous! The pictures you took are darling.

The Olsen's said...

I think those pictures are adorable! Well done!