On Monday night I was able to go see Thriller! I have never been before, and have got to say I loved it! I'm not usually into that kind of stuff, but I really enjoyed it! My friend Jennie was able to get some tickets to it, so there were 8 of us that went together! It was such a fun night, and I'm so glad I was able to go! Thanks Jennie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Glad you guys had fun, it looks like it would be cool. Love the pic of you guys with the zombie, hilarious. Good to see you yesterday, happy Halloween to you, Ben, and Zoey.
I remember going to see Thriller. I really enjoyed it and thought they did a great job.
I cannot believe you hadn't seen it before! That is so fun they had it playing there though!
I love that show!!
Post a Comment