Day 3...what a day! We had a packed day (hence a ton of pictures!) We started off the morning taking the girls to Libby Lou's. I was so excited to take Zoey here, because she loves to get all dolled up! We had seen so many girls walking around that looked so dang cute, so I could hardly wait! Well, just my luck...I got the absolute worse girl that worked there! Zoey looked horrible, just ask Angi! I learned it wasn't a good idea for me (someone who is majorly OCD over hair!) to rely on someone else to do her hair! We were taking the girls to the Princess lunch, so I was so mad that she looked so silly! Now if you no me well...I would rather do anything than complain, and hurt someones feelings, but I just couldn't help myself this day. Luckily another cute girl went in the back and fixed Zo's hair (all without the other girl ever seeing!). So I didn't have to hurt her feelings! So it turned out a little better, but I will stick to doing her hair from now on. Atti on the other hand looked adorable!
Then we were off to the Princess Lunch!
First the girls got to meet Ariel! Zoey was so excited to see her!
Next we were heading back over to Disneyland. We lucked out, and when we got there Mickey & Minnie were right there! I had to get her picture with them!



9 comments:
Still jealous that we couldn't go with you...but so glad you had a good time! Next time we're going together!!
I am so glad that you came! It made the trip so much fun. I still can't believe that you did!
Next time we go hopefully it won't be that hot!
Lets seriously find a night for dinner and I will see you tomorrow!
Loved your pictures!!! What a wonderful time for Zoey to meet all the princesses and for you to be in Disneyland with your other friends!!!
Looks like it was such a fun trip! Zoey looks adorable in her Tinkerbell dress. We are going to take the kids to Disneyland in April; looking at your pictures made me so excited! If you have any tips, I would appreciate them!
I love all these pics, and I can't wait to do that with Mya. How fun that you guys took the girls to get all dolled up and see the princesses, so dang much fun. LOVE all the pics. I seriously could look at other peoples Disney pics all day long, so cute.
I love looking at your pics! Makes me totally want to go there again! I bet zoey was in heaven meeting all the princesses! She is so cute!
I love that you spontaneously went to Disneyland.. it truly is the happiest place on earth! Love the pics and Zo is such a beautiful little girl!
LOoks like you had a wonderful time. Zoey is so cute.
Looks like you guys had a blast! And how fun for the girls to get dress up time with the Princesses...they're FAVORITE thing!!
Post a Comment