So I've got a new love...Futsal! It is seriously so much fun. For those of you who don't know what futsal is...it's indoor soccer church style! No high kicks, no hands (not even the goally)! I have never played soccer in my life, and when I heard that our ward was going to play...I thought I'd give it a shot! I've had so much fun playing the last couple weeks with Heidi and Kim. (We are the only ones that have showed up from our ward consistantly!) I would say we have been pretty dedicated seeing how most of our games are at 7 am on Saturday! It's been a great time and not to mention great exercise. I thought I was going to die the first time I played because of how much we had to run!
Ben told me to not ever do that pose with my hands again! Whatever...Hang Loose Man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How fun! I have never heard of it, and not to mention good exercise. Way to be sporty Jenn, awesome!
Love your new page...so cute!
What a good idea! Have fun and exercise at the same time, sounds awesome! Hope you guys are doing well - it has been fun to look at your blog.
Post a Comment