I love you so much Mom, and I'm so greatful for everything you do for me. You are the best Mom in the whole world! You are beautiful, funny, kind, compassionate, caring, giving, and understanding. You have been an example to me of how to be a Mom. You've always been a hard worker, and have provided for us kids. Some people may think we were spoiled, I rather think we were just blessed! Thank you. I hope my kids grow to love and respect me as much as your kids love and respect you! Thank you for all you do! I love you, and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
My mother in law is a wonderful mother also. There is no way that I would have as great a husband that I do if it weren't for him having a great Mom. Ben is such a wonderful husband, and I know his Mom plays a great part in that. I've always felt very welcome in the Spencer family, and have felt loved as if I were one of her very own daughters. Some things I love about Martha...she can always make me laugh, she is a great cook, she cares about her family, and she is a wonderful Grandma! We've been blessed to have Martha help us watch Zoey while I work once a week. Thanks for all you do! I love you!

My Grandma Lewis is one of the most amazing people ever. I love her so much, and feel so lucky to have a grandma that I am so close to. I have so many great memories of my Grandma. From the time we were little we have always adored her. I still do. I've learned a lot from her, and could only hope to turn out half as amazing as she is. She loves everyone, and can make anyone feel special. She loves her family, and would do anything for any of them. My grandma makes the best jam, peach squares, salsa, stewed tomatoes, blt's...needless to say she is a great cook! Amazing how a grilled cheese can taste so much better at Grandma's house! Thanks for all you do. I love you!
Thank you to the special Mom's in my life! You have all shown me and taught me how to be a good Mom. I love being a Mom. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. Zoey is such a sweetheart, and has made my job pretty easy. I'm greatful for Ben and how hard he works for us, so I can stay home with her. I hope you all have a very Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:
Isn't it fun to honor our awesome moms and to have a special day for just us. Your mom looks so sweet. Love the pic of you and Zoey, so dang cute.
Isn't being a mom the best? :) Hope you had a great day! Zoey is getting so big, you guys look so cute!
So cute Jenn! Thanks for posting that...kind of made me teary. I agree - we do have the best mom and grandma ever. I echo all that you wrote. I also know what an amazing mom you are. Zo is so lucky to have you as her mom. You have taught me so much and I only hope to be half as good as you someday! Love you!
Jenny, I just noticed your blog and wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. You are so creative and I always enjoy seeing your blogs but this one especially meant a lot to me and I appreciate you for it. I don't think I could have hand picked better daughter-in-laws for Ben and Mark. I am so thankful you came into our family. You are such a wonderful person and mother to Zoey and we love Zoey soooo much!!! We love you!
What an awesome post! I hope you had a wonderful day too!
Post a Comment