Monday, May 5, 2008

NEW TRAMPOLINE!


Last weekend Ben thought it would be fun to go and buy Zoey a new tramp! So, he did! She was so excited. She had to stay outside with us, and help us the whole time we put it together. She could hardly wait! She couldn't believe that we actually got to have one at our house. She has to go out everyday and jump on it! She just loves it! This summer we are going to try and get our backyard a little more kid friendly. Zoey loves to be outside, and we just don't have a lot to do in our yard. Next will be a swing set...we have to save up some money first though! She will go nuts when that happens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet she is lovin it so much! I love your new layout, so cute! You gotta tell me where your getting these cute things! :)

Spencer family said...

That is exciting! I know that my kids love that we had a tramp.

Zachary and Shanna said...

That looks fun. I remember when we got our tramp it was the best.