Last Thursday Zoey had her first dance pictures taken. All the girls looked so stinkin' cute in their little peackock costumes! Zoey loved getting all dolled up. She was so excited when I put make-up on her. She thought that was the best thing ever! She was more than happy to pose for pictures. She loved showing off the feathers on her bum! On our way out the door I told her she needed to put a jacket on, and she said "No, I have feathers to keep me warm!" What a smart girl!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Too cute!!! You always make Zoey's hair look so amazing, in all her pics. I bet she had a blast performing.
Zoey sure makes a cute peacock!!! Glad she is having so much fun in her dance class!!!
So cute!
What a cute outfit. Looks like she is going to love dance.
You'll have to let us know when her spring dance preformance is. Taylor's is on the 14th. I let you know more later.
Way cute!!!
Oh she is SO Freaking cute!
Post a Comment