Monday, May 19, 2008

Living out A Dream!

On Friday night Sherice, Christy, and I all got together to do Sherice's hair! Sherice was wanting her hair colored, so I told her to go to the store and buy some color and I would do it for her! I loved every second of it! May sound silly to some, but I have ALWAYS wanted to do hair. Sherice was brave to let us try it out! She went blonde, and it turned out way cute. Christy came over too, and brought all her hair stuff. Christy trimmed her hair for her, and cut her some new bangs! We had a fun night hanging out with eachother, and playing beauty shop! I really think I need to go to school. Maybe when I have all my kids, and they are in school. Ben even told me he'd build me a salon in the basement! Some day! But until then, I will just have to live out my dream on Sherice's hair!


5 comments:

Amy said...

Sherice looks so cute Jenn, way to go you little hairdresser you! I never knew you wanted to do hair, you really should check into going. Hey I will even let you practice on me as well. Cute pics of you guys. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, should be fun!

Kim said...

Sherice looks great. I hope you can permanently live out your dream someday...then I can reap the benefits. You've always been so good at it. Way to go!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Hey Jen! Good job on the hairs! She looks great! I am starting hair school soon and I am super excited, do it! DO IT!


Also, I went private on my blog, email me at hillarycorpuz@hotmail.com if you want to view it.

BreeAnn said...

You would be a great hair stylist, becuse your own hair always looks so fabulous! Sherice's hair looks so cute!

Jennie said...

Good job, Jen! You should start charging! I have to say Sherice is brave! I'm not saying you didn't do a great job, just that I'm sort of whimpy when it comes to letting just anyone color my hair.