On Tuesday afternoon Joann and I took the kids to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was such a nice day, and it felt so good to be outside! The flowers were beautiful. The kids got a little bored I think, but once we arrived to the children's part...they enjoyed themselves! We got some cute pictures of all the kiddos, so it was worth it for that alone! Dalyn and Zoey were so tired when we left...they slept the whole way home. Thanks Joann for inviting us along, it was fun to hang out!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Where do you do your cute digi-scrappin? Have you heard of shabbyprincess.com? Way cute, I don't get how to do it though..
Way cute! I love your blue jacket too, and it looks so pretty there!
Your pictures are great! Your have to send them to me. We'll have to do it again! Thanks for putting up with the rowdy group!
Looks like lots of fun, woo hoo for sping finally getting here. Well almost, yah did you guys get snow yesterday, what the??? Hey did you see my msg. about Scentsy party on the 20th, what do you think?
Where do you get your scrapbook stuff? Way cute! And you look so good!
I love the tulip festival. How fun!!! But I go there and wish my yard could look half as good. Cute pictures!!
You have such a cute blog how do you do it?
Love your blog! Jenny gave me your link. Seriusly, I want to learn how to do this stuff, you are amazing! I can't believe how big Zoey is getting, she is beautiful!
Post a Comment