Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A dAy At ThE bOoNdOcKs!


On Saturday Grandpa Spencer's work had a fun party at the Boondocks! We had so much fun. Thanks Grandpa for inviting us along! Zoey's favorite activity was the big blow up slide. At first she was scared of it, and I had to go down with her a bunch of times. Finally, I just kind of pushed her down on her own so she could see that she could do it on her own. After that she was able to do it on her own! Another favorite was the water boats. It was really warm outside, so it was nice to cool off on the boats! Mini golf was my favorite part! I haven't played that forever. This was Zoey's first time golfing. She did pretty good, and was patient with us as we went through the course. She would go and put the ball right next to the whole and putt it in from there. She had a hole in 1 everytime! We also were able to eat dinner there, and play at the arcade. It was such a fun night. Zoey loves any opportunity to play with her cousins and Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for the fun day!


(I had a TON of cute pictures, I narrowed it down I promise, but there are still a lot! Enjoy!)


The gang getting ready to go on the water boats!




Zoey didn't like the water going in her face!




Taylor was having fun squirting Grandpa!



I think Grandpa got more wet than Taylor, and he didn't even go on the ride! He's such a good sport to sit there and let the kids squirt him!




Zoey on the slide!




I was able to get in on the action too! Fun stuff!



Ben trying to help Zoey learn how to putt!



Yes, I got a hole in 1! No applause please!



A game of air hockey is always a fun time!



The motorcycles got me a little dizzy, but Zo enjoyed them!



6 comments:

Martha said...

Grampa - We had so much fun with your family at Boondock. We are so glad you came. It was so much fun to watch Zoey come down the slide.

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like tons of fun. I wish I could have been there.

Jennie said...

I have never been to Boondocks. Dustin took Tommy there once, but we just haven't got around to going again. Looks like loads of fun!

Martha said...

We are so glad that you were able to come and join in the fun!!! We all had a ball, eventhough some of us got wet!!! We'll have to do it again next year!!!

Martha said...

We are so glad that you were able to come and join in the fun!!! We all had a ball, eventhough some of us got wet!!! We'll have to do it again next year!!!

Amy said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love Zoey's hair up like that, so cute. Hey thanks for coming all the way down the other night, way nice of you. I wished I would have chatted a little more with you, kind of crazy with everyone. See you at Bunko next week!